|Job Title:||4 x CNC Setter Operator (millers and / or turners)|
|Salary:||£14 - £16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
4 x CNC Setter Operator (millers and / or turners)
Permanent role / Working directly with company
Night shifts ( Monday - Friday)
Pay up to £16 / hr
Overtime available and pay premium
Immediate start available
I am currently recruiting for a skilled CNC machinist for our client based in Leicester. This will be a fantastic opportunity to develop a solid career within a successful and growing business.
* Proven experience of 2 years with CNC machines (milling or turning)
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Competent in all aspects of setting tools
* Familiar with the use of measuring equipment: micrometre, callipers and verniers.
* Happy to work on medium to large batch work
* Accustomed to working in a fast paced, engineering environment
* Understand Health and Safety procedures enforced by the company
* Set and Operate CNC Lathes and / or Milling machines safely and efficiently
* Ensure that Health and Safety awareness and performance meet company standards
* Responsible for quality and full conformity to the drawings
* Read and interpret, technical drawings, must be able to work to tight tolerances
* Use of measuring equipment: micrometre, callipers and verniers.
* Permanent role / Working directly with company
* 37.5 Hours per week - Monday to Friday.
* Competitive Salary
* Overtime available and pay premium
* Solid career within a successful and growing business.
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.