|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£22000 - £30000 per annum + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager within a telecommunications organisation within Nottingham. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with experience of being a sales based Account Manager. There is a great commission package available with additional earns of up to £15,000.
Salary £22,000 - £30,000
Monday to Friday
* Manage a portfolio of accounts to build long term relationships
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients
* Act as the point of contact and handle client's individual needs
* Generate new business by upselling and cross selling services, via phone, email, online presentation and in person.
* Provide written proposals and renewal documents to clients and follow these through the full sales cycle
* Work with internal departments to resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
* Build and manage a pipeline to meet both sales and customer retention targets as set by the business
* Monitor sales and customer service metrics within your accounts
* Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
* Ensure regular communication with you accounts to advise of key service metrics and product enhancements and launches.
Ideal Knowledge Skills and Experience required for the post:
* Proven account management or other relevant experience
* Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
* Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
* Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation
* Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
* Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.