|Job Title:||Admin Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£8.21 per hour + company benefits
8am - 4:15pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 3pm Friday
Permanent, working directly for company
* First point of contact for visitors / customers face-to-face, online and visa telephone.
* Facilitating customer queries and quotations for sales.
* Drafts, formats and prints relevant documents.
* Liaising with the factory manager to complete orders, entering goods in/out onto SAGE.
* Produce invoices, statements, chase late payments.
* Plans and arranges meetings, travel and other events.
* Creates agendas and takes meeting notes.
* Photocopies and files documents as needed.
* Operates a SAGE 50 2016 accounts package.
* Operates a customised database based on the SAGE 50 account package, ensures cutting package for the CNC machine is kept up to date, produce job production cards, service job cards, name plates and certificates.
* Dispatch orders and service and arranges for the carriage.
* To assist the H & S manager to keep records up to date.
* Support daily flow within the office environment.
* Experience operating SAGE (50 2016 edition)
* Previously work with in another administrative role
* Strong organisational skills
* Good telephone manor
* Flexible team player
* Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks
* Computer literate
* Permanent, working directly for company
* Career progression
* Free onsite parking
* 28 days holiday
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7616 and ask for Gemma @ Regional Recruitment . com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.