|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Salary:||£14000 - £15000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
To attract only the very best of candidates, a Temporary assignment of only 2 weeks will apply, with a Permanent offer to be considered after successful completion. This will enable the successful applicant to gauge a good working knowledge of the working environment, as well as be inducted into a fast paced company.
You can expect to be involved with all aspects of Administration, supporting the teams throughout the company and dealing with client queries. Additionally, this role would ideally suit a candidate with limited office experience, a Graduate (of any subject) wanting their first entry level role or commercial junior with relevant experience.
* 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday, Full time
* Temporary - Permanent
* National Minimum wage with an increase once a permanent position is offered
* Competitive holiday and Pension contribution
* Internal incentives
* Competitive annual leave + bank holidays
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Filing, Scanning and Photocopying
* Maintaining company facilities and buildings
* Sorting through paperwork
* Supporting staff members with any queries
* Keeping documents up to date
* Answering the telephone
* All other administration duties
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Experience of Microsoft Office packages
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Recent experience within a similar role
* Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work
* Organisational Skills
* Good verbal communication skills
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.