|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Salary:||£6.95 - £7.20 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
You can expect to be involved with all aspects of Administration, supporting the teams throughout the company and dealing with client queries. Additionally, this role would ideally suit a candidate with limited office experience, a Graduate or Graduate level wanting their first entry level role or commercial junior with relevant experience.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Filing, Scanning and Photocopying
* Writing formal documentation
* Assisting with project management
* Maintaining company facilities and buildings
* Sorting through paperwork
* Supporting staff members with any queries
* Keeping documents up to date
* Answering the telephone
* All other administration duties
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Experience of Microsoft Office packages
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Recent experience within a similar role
* Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work
* Organisational Skills
* Good verbal communication skills
* National Minimum wage with an increase once a permanent position is offered
* Competitive holiday and Pension contribution
* Internal incentives
* Free Car Parking
* Working for a company that operates worldwide
*Temporary - Permanent
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.