|Salary:||£10 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Provide support to the whole team
- Creating new documentation templates
- Updating a large number of documents and risk assessments
- Making sure that documents are stored and accessed accurately
- Organising paperwork and documentation
- General Administration tasks
- Experience in a similar position and environment
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised, with good time management skills
- Able to use all Microsoft Office packages.
- Salary of £10 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Competitive holiday
- Onsite car parking
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com