|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Stacy Bone|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Administrator to join a leading New Homes company based in Coventry. This will be initially offered on a 2-3 month Temporary Contract
£10.00 per hour
28 days holiday (pro rata)
Genuine opportunities for permanent employment
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Ensure all valuation reports are back in good time before sales launches
* Liaise with and manage the Customer Support Executives on site, tracking the progress of SSTC plots, identifying the risks/issues and plan workarounds where necessary. Ensure plots are being progressed correctly
* Reservation letters - ensure these are generated promptly by site to avoid delays in contracts being issued. Check thoroughly for any incorrect detail and liaise with site to correct where necessary
* Liaise with the Customer Services team regarding completion dates and ensure they are kept up to date as plots move to ensure they will be ready and presentable at the point of handover
* General Administrative support to the Sales Progression Manager
* File the necessary paperwork in accordance with the processes being followed
* Highly organised and be able to meet deadlines working under pressure
* Good working knowledge of and ability to produce documents for internal and external use using Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel)
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Able to quickly learn and use IT based systems
* Demonstrable ability to manage administrative responsibilities with strong attention to detail and good organisational ability
* Good customer service skills and able to deal professionally with both internal and external customers.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for John.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.