|Salary:||Up to £16000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
You can expect to be involved with all aspects of Administration, supporting the teams throughout the company and dealing with client queries. Additionally, this role would ideally suit a candidate with limited office experience, a Graduate or Graduate level wanting their first entry level role or commercial junior with relevant experience.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Updating and maintain the in-house system and documentation records
* Ensuring that supplier and customer files are complete and ready for approval
* Preparing documentation for training
* Assist in audits
* Along with other general Administration duties
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Experience of Microsoft Office packages
* Able to work as a team as well as individually
* Recent experience within a similar role
* Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work
* Organisational Skills
* Good verbal communication skills both verbally and written
* Salary of £16,000 per annum
* Competitive holiday and Pension contribution
* Car Parking
* Working for a company that operates worldwide
*Temporary - Permanent
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.