|Salary:||Up to £8.50 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
* Creating and maintaining filing systems
* managing diaries, arranging appointments and visits
* Accurately recording hours worked for all workers on timesheets
* Answering inbound calls and dealing with emails
* Keeping track of all payments and invoices and making sure these are all sorted on time
* General administration duties
* Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial
* Proficient with Microsoft Outlook & Excel
* Be able to work independently
* Excellent communication both verbally and written
* Keen eye for detail
* Salary £8.50 per hour
* Competitive holiday and pension package
* Excellent working environment
* City centre location
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.