|Salary:||Up to £8.70 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* Dealing with freight invoices
* All general freight administration duties
* Updating and inputting information on the database accurately
* Ensuring paperwork is all compliant
* Developing relationships with clients
* Ensure all security procedures are followed correctly
* Must have excellent office administration skills and experience
* Be proficient with Microsoft Outlook & Excel
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Have good numeracy and literacy skills
* Freight / Logistics / Shipping experience is desirable but not necessary
* Salary £8.70 per hour
* Holiday entitlement
* Excellent working environment
* Car Parking
* Pension package
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.