|Salary:||Up to £8.20 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Duties within this role will include;
- Provide admin and customer service support for the whole company
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with queries
- Message taking
- Raising tickets for specific jobs
- General Administration
- Entering data into the system and on to Excel spreadsheets
- Raising invoices
Suitable candidates will ideally possess the following;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent communication both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- High level of accuracy
The successful candidate will benefit from many things including;
- Salary of £8.20 per hour
- Competitive holiday and pension package
- State of the art working environment
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.