|Salary:||Up to £26.00 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
* Supporting the logistics team in running pension briefings
* Scheduling additional briefings
* Arranging logistics for any additional sessions e.g. room bookings, sending invitations
* Tracking attendance and reporting on this
* Collating statistics
* Managing the central inbox
* General administration duties
* Previous experience within a similar role and office environment
* Proficient with Microsoft suite especially Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
* Be able to work independently, prioritising workload
* Excellent communication both verbally and written
* Strong organisational skills
* Salary - paying up to £26 per hour
* Competitive holiday and pension package
* Excellent working environment
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.