|Salary:||Up to £11.43 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
* Managing, booking and scheduling all internal training courses
* Updating internal systems
* Sending invites for training sessions
* Providing full administration support for apprenticeship programs
* Following the end to end process of planning, room booking and sending invites
* Ensuring all necessary documentation is completed accurately
* Input all important learner information into the internal system
* Producing reports
* General administration duties
* Previous experience within a similar role and office environment
* Proficient with Microsoft suite
* Be able to work independently, prioritising workload
* Excellent communication both verbally and written
* Knowledge of SAP would be preferable
* Strong organisational skills
* Salary - £11.43 per hour
* Competitive holiday and pension package
* Excellent working environment
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.