|Job Title:||Administrator Clerk|
|Salary:||Up to £8.41 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator Clerk for a well-established company based in Tamworth. You will need to have experience within administration paired with a driven and hardworking attitude. This is a temporary ongoing opportunity with potential to go permanent in the future. You would be working 13:00pm-21:00pm (any 5 out of 7 with weekends generally rota'd 1 in 3 but worst case 1 in 2).
- Salary of £8.41 per hour
- 13:00pm-21:00pm (any 5 out of 7 with weekends generally rota'd 1 in 3 but worst case 1 in 2)
- Competitive holiday
- Onsite car parking
duties as follows:
* Answer incoming telephone calls and deal with queries confidently and efficiently
* Telephone Drivers and Customers
* De-brief Drivers
* Multitask and work well within a very busy team
* Have confidence to challenge the Drivers about their paperwork, etc.
* Experience of working within a Distribution Department would be preferable, but not necessary
* SAP/Excel knowledge.
* General computer knowledge is a necessity
* Ability to report information accurately, on several spreadsheets, which is sent out to the business on a daily basis
* Adaptable and flexible
* Cash Office experience would be helpful too (as holiday cover for the Cashier)
* IT literacy
* Excel skills, SAP highly desirable
* Customer service skills
* Proactive approach
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com