|Job Title:||Administrator Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £20885 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Romi Hundal|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are recruiting for an Administration Manager to join our client's team based in Derby.
Our client is a well-established charitable organisation, offering a full time, permanent position
Paying up to £20,885 per annum working Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00
THE BENEFITS FOR THE SUCCESSFUL ADMINISTRATION MANAGER:
- Full time hours (37.5 per week)
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
- Paying up to £20,885 per annum
- Permanent position
- Immediate start available
- On-site parking
- Life Assurance scheme
- 28 days' holiday
- Childcare vouchers
DUTIES OF AN ADMINISTRATION MANAGER:
Working as part of the Management Team you will be responsible for the smooth running of the office, providing support and will take ownership of day to day management of the office environment Other duties will include:
- Process and monitor systems management of staff and resident information
- Provide effective customer service to any internal or external customers, ensuring any queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure that all Payroll data is up to date and accurate for Home staff payments
- Records kept up to date and accurate
- Ensure prompt processing of resident funding / invoicing
- Staff Administration, ensure appropriate cover within budget and reporting absences and holiday dates
- Make sure that all staff are compliant at all times, safeguarding residents.
- Prepare and submit Health and Safety audits annually
- Ensuring that sensitive information is dealt with confidentially at all times
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous admin experience is advantageous
- IT literate, experienced using Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM Systems
- Able to collate and process payroll information
- Able to work confidentially
- Experience dealing with scheduling, rota management and managing budgets is advantageous.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Romi.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.