|Job Title:||Analytical Chemist|
|Salary:||£19000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Up to £25k per annum salary.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 17:00
- Overtime available on an ad-hoc basis.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Performing testing of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Input in to all aspects of stability testing.
- Preparation of reports for clients.
- Writing SOP's, risk and COSHH assessments.
- CAPA's and OOS investigations.
- Maintaining accurate records and consumable ordering / monitoring.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will be able to demonstrate expertise in developing stability indicating HPLC methods.
- Will be able to perform testing according to BP / EP and USP protocols for API and product related impurities.
- Will ideally have experience of self audits and supporting external customer and MHRA audits.
- Will ideally have experience working with Chromeleon chromatography.
- Will have experience operating a range of analytical equipment including UHPLC / HPLC, microplate readers, Hiatch particle counters.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.