|Job Title:||Applications Engineer|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- £27k - £32k per annum depending on experience.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Training and progression available.
- Pension Scheme.
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 13:00.
Duties Included In The Role:
- Resolution of any customer difficulties or issues.
- Perform technical and product training for sales people and sales partners.
- Travelling to customers sites for installation, testing and commissioning.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Both develop and maintain an expert level of product knowledge and application.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- HND or higher qualification in an engineering discipline.
- Will be multi-skilled. Both electrical and mechanical.
- Will have on-site commissioning experience.
- International experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website