|Job Title:||Appointment Generator|
|Salary:||Up to £18000 per annum + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
A successful client of ours is currently looking for confident individuals to join their successful outbound team. The company are based in Derby and are looking to grow a number of their B2C sales departments. If you're a hardworking, target driven sales individual who'd like to earn a basic salary of £18k with a realistic OTE £30k+ then we'd love to hear from you. There are a number of sales roles available so please do not hesitate to apply. No Experience required as full training is provided!!
* £18,000 + uncapped Commission (OTE £30,000+)
* 20 days holiday
* On-site parking
* Company Pension scheme
The Hours of work for this position are:
Monday to Thursday 12pm to 8pm
Friday 12pm to 7pm
Saturday 10am to 12:30pm (once a month)
The Appointment Generators main responsibilities:
* Maintain accounts and build relationships with your contacts
* Introduce and explain additional products and services
* Increase referral sales from your contacts
* Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the call
* Achieve call targets
* Maintain efficient administration
The Appointment Generator will ideally have the following qualities:
* Previous customer service experience
* A good telephone manner and be able to work as part of a team
* Ability to demonstrate professional, confident telephone skills
* Have the highest standard of integrity and honesty
* Ability to multi-task, handle volume calls efficiently and think on your feet
* Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality
* Have good communication skills, with the ability to explain information simply and clearly whilst building a strong rapport with businesses and resolving any areas of contention
* Computer literate
If you have previous business to business experience then it would be an advantage, however it is not necessary as full training will be provided.
Keywords: Account handler, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer service Representative, Customer Service Assistant, Client advisor, Customer Service. Business Development Manager. Outbound sales, B2C
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.