|Job Title:||Apprentice Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £3.90 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Regional Recruitment Services are recruiting for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic and expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious person, who is motivated by achieving goals, career progression and financial reward. No previous experience required as full training is provided.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Working in a target driven environment, you will be responsible for successfully placing candidates into permanent employment within the Technical & Engineering sector.
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- Strong relationship building skills
- Comfortable asking probing questions to candidates and clients
- Commercially astute
- Confident using computer based systems
- Happy to follow set processes and procedures
- Ability to communicate professionally in writing and by email
- You will be trained and coached by a team of experienced managers that have developed some of our region's most successful recruiters, recruitment managers and recruitment agency owners.
- Competitive basic salary and an uncapped commission structure from day 1.
- Apprenticeship qualification through our preferred training partner.
- A structured career path that will enable you to achieve your personal and career goals.
- Fun, competitive environment - we have regular team building days out.
- 28 days' holiday plus an extra day for each year's employment service.
We are successful recruiters with multi-sector experience, established in 2008. Exceptional growth in challenging economic times has seen us successfully open into new job markets, develop a team of 18 + recruiters and move into modern offices in a prime location in Leicester City Centre. Although we have come a long way since opening the doors, it is our belief that we are only just at the start.
So, if you want to be part of a progressive recruitment company apply today! The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.