|Job Title:||Arabic Speaking Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Following a period of growth and increase in customer orders, we are now looking for an Arabic Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join our highly reputable client based in Enderby, Leicestershire.
This position is offered on a temporary basis working on a fixed shift covering 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. There are a variety of shifts available that will be discussed with you on application.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's most reputable employers with an immediate start being offered to the right candidate.
Duties within this role will include;
- Dealing with internal and external calls and emails from customers.
- You will be required to use your language skills to translate any queries from Arabic to English and vice versa both verbally and written.
- Answering customer queries through the websites webchat functionality
- Providing cover for the calls from the UK when the International department is quiet
- Working closely with internal departments and colleagues to efficiently deal with customer enquiries
- Maintain accurate records of conversations on the in-house database
- Working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Administration tasks
Suitable candidates will ideally possess the following;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is beneficial although candidates who possess the relevant language skills and a desire to work in Customer Services will be considered
- Must be fluent in both Arabic and English (written and spoken)
- Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Office
- Able to commit to working on a shift basis
- You must be able to pass a DBS check.
The successful candidate will benefit from many things including;
- Excellent hourly rate of £9.50 per hour
- First class training provided.
- Free car parking
- State of the art working environment
- Staff discount scheme
- Free shuttle bus available for various daytime shifts throughout Leicester
- Immediate starts available
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla on 0116 366 7598.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.