|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager (Birmingham)|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Successful candidates will need to actively promote and co-ordinate the companies range of products within the construction and building industry. Candidates will also need to generate product specifications, enquiries and leads plus keep records updated on a weekly basis.
- Up to £50k per annum salary.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Company pension.
- Genuine career progression prospects.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Attend sales meetings.
- Co-ordinate project lists and keep them up to date.
- Complete monthly reports for the National Sales Manager and Managing Director.
- Work on specific target clients and arrange appointments for the sales team.
- Identify and target new framework agreements.
- Ensuring all projects and specifications are followed up and reported on.
- Follow up on newly trained contractors.
- On occasion work in association with the marketing team.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience within manufacturing or construction.
- Good time keeping skills.
- Good presentation skills and a proven project co-ordinator.
- High levels of motivation.
- Can work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of building products.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.