|Job Title:||Assembly Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £8.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Candidates must have a strong work ethic and be happy to undertake other factory duties as well.
- £8.00 per hour
- OT available
- Temp initial 3 month contract
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
- Shift work: 6am - 2pm OR 2pm - 12:30am
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS
- Previous experience on an assembly line.
- Must be able to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
- Must have experience with hand tools.
- Happy to stand for long periods.
- Must be willing to take other duties in as part of daily activity.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Receiving parts as they come down the assembly process.
- Working with Air and hand tools
- Hand-assemble parts with the use of bolts, screws and other fasteners.
- Reporting any quality issues to QCM.
- Documenting assembly process.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Hands on labouring and using a variety of hand tools.
- Cleaning work station.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Kish.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.