|Job Title:||Assembly Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £7.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Iwona Klimczyk|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Due to the tiny (often minuscule) size of the critical components that are handled, quality checked and tested throughout the different stages of the manufacturing process, our ideal candidates for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be happy to work in an environment where conformance to strict quality standards is of paramount importance
- Must enjoy working in a role which includes using high levels of concentration and undertaking repetitive tasks
- Will ideally have previous experience in handling, assembling, checking or testing small parts or components as duties involved in this position will include assembling minuscule components in a dexterous manner
Due to the location own transport required.
- Basic hourly pay rate of £7.86 per hour
- Overtime is regularly available and paid at time and one half over 37.5 hours weekly
- Long term, full time work opportunities available that may lead to permanent employment
- Weekly pay through Regional Recruitment Services
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call Cezar or Renata on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services is advertising this position in its capacity as a recruitment agency. Please visit our website to see similar jobs in warehouses, production, manufacturing and engineering throughout Leicestershire.