|Job Title:||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Salary:||£8.25 - £10.35 per hour + plus overtime|
|Contact Name:||Russ Malin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Ideally candidates must be able to spot weld and work with a variety of hand tools/machines in a busy metal work shop.
- Excellent hourly rate of pay.
- Possible overtime.
- Permanent position for the right candidate.
- Development and progress package in place from day one.
- Shift work: Monday to Thursday 7:30am-16:30pm and 7.00am-12.30pm on Fridays.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Previous experience as a sheet metal worker.
- Able to spot weld (MIG OR TIG).
- Able to operate machinery and various equipment to cut, prepare, clean, burn and weld metal components (press, saw, guillotines).
- Excellent organisational skills.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Bending, cutting, pressing, assembly, deburring and stretching metal components
- Read and work from engineering drawings.
- Weld to a high standard (various gauges).
- Operating and setting machines: Press, Guillotine and Cutting machines.
- Ensuring that the required standard of work and good housekeeping is maintained at all times
- Work on your own initiative.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Russ (email@example.com).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.