|Job Title:||Assembly Operatives|
|Salary:||Up to £7.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Pension Scheme.
- Local parking available.
- Regular overtime available.
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 to 17:00
- Earlier starts are also available.
- Disassembly of gaming products.
- Electrical and Mechanical Assembly of parts.
- Product testing.
- Assembly of various packaging.
- Ensuring orders are completed within time-scales.
Ideal Candidate For The Roles:
- Will have experience with either Electrical or Mechanical Assembly.
- Will be a logical and analytical in how they work and a good hand eye coordination.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have good attention to detail, being able to complete repetitive tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Will ideally have experience with hand and power tools.
- Will be able to stand and work for extended periods of time.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.