|Job Title:||Assembly Worker|
|Salary:||£7.50 per hour + Overtime available|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
candidates must have a strong work ethic and be happy to labour, clean and undertake other duties.
- £7.50 per hour + Overtime after 40 hours per week.
- Temp - perm opportunity.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
- Early finish on Friday.
- Shift work: 7:30am - 4:15pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30am - 12:30pm on Friday.
- Overtime paid above 40 hours per week.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS
- Must be able to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
- Must have experience with hand tools
- Happy to stand for long periods.
- Must be willing to take other duties in as part of daily activity.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Receiving parts as they come down the assembly process.
- Hand-assemble parts with the use of bolts, screws and other fasteners.
- Reporting any quality issues to QCM.
- Documenting assembly process.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Hands on labouring and using a variety of hand tools.
- Cleaning work station.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Kish.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.