|Job Title:||Assistant Warehouse Manger|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Gray|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Assistant Warehouse Manager - Enderby - £24,000 per annum - Permanent Full-Time
We are working with a premium flooring retailer and fitter based in Enderby. They are currently looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager that will be able to support and guide their Warehouse and Installations team.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Warehouse Manager:
In this position you can expect to be undertaking the following:
* Managing Goods-In and Goods Out. Which can include Loading and Unloading vehicles, operating the forklift and handling goods. (some items may be heavy to lift)
* Completing weekly wondering from suppliers (Stock Control)
* Troubleshooting and alleviating problems as and when they arise.
* Liaising with customers to book jobs and booking deliveries with manufacturers.
* Preparing products ready for dispatch
* Updating their computer database/programs with relevant information
* General warehouse cleaning/organising
These duties are an overview and you will undertake other duties as required.
The Ideal Assistant Warehouse Manager:
To be successful in this position, you will need to be a highly motivated professional, that is organised, dedicated and team-orientated. In addition:
* You will need to be able to prioritise work, cope with competing deadlines and use initiative in a variety of situations.
* Previous experience at a managerial / team-leader / supervisor level is require
* A Forklift truck and/or counter-balance forklift licence would be beneficial. However, they are willing put the right Assistant Warehouse Manager through a course.
* A current UK driving licence is preferred, as some driving may be required.
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Assistant Warehouse Manager position, then contact Chloe Gray today on 0116 262 3733 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.