|Job Title:||Branch Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Branch Manager required for a well established and highly successful manufacturing company. Based in Leicester this is a permanent position offering a negotiable salary dependant on experience. Due to the nature of the business candidates will ideally have a strong knowledge of the ventilation industry and will have previous experience working within a similar role.
- A negotiable salary dependant on experience.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- 08:00 -17:00.
Duties Of The Branch Manager:
- Manage and maintain the efficient running of the business and all connected operations.
- Ensure all goods are processed within the company's procedures.
- Maintain and process administration of orders, sales and purchases.
- Purchase specialist equipment.
- Ensure the premises is maintained and the general upkeep is kept to the required standard.
- Carry out stock taking on a six month rolling cycle, and undertake a monthly stock count of raw materials.
- Review financial reports and report to Head Office when necessary.
- Be responsible for the security, stock and petty case within the building.
The Ideal Branch Manager:
- Will have a background in heating and ventilation.
- Previous experience within a similar capacity.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- IT literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.