|Job Title:||Buildings Supervisor|
|Salary:||£26000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Buildings Supervisor required for a leading construction company based . This is a permanent position offering a salary up to £27k per annum. The role is ideally suited to candidates with general building experience focusing on a trade or management background. Candidates will be travelling from their home to sites in Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire predominantly with the possibility travelling to Derbyshire and Lincolnshire. Travel to the Kettering office may also be needed training.
- Up to £27k per annum.
- Company Van.
- Company Pension.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Life Insurance
The main purpose of the role is to provide a cost effective and professional after-sales maintenance and fault rectification service for new occupations and finished apartments awaiting occupation.
- Receive customer comments and complaints, carry out inspection and agree course of action with Customer Services Manager or Buildings Manager as appropriate.
- Carry out alterations and repairs in sold and unsold units such as painting and decorating, basic plumbing, basic electrical work, basic brick, plastering and dry lining.
- Emergency visits to Developments to assist / oversee sub-contractor.
- Carry out any necessary maintenance work in unsold units.
- Carry out ad hoc 'spot' service checks on units within first six months of after completion of purchase, as directed by the Customer Services Manager.
- Liaise with Sales Executives, House Managers and Customers to ensure a minimum of disruption is created during any work situation.
- Assist with the move of show flats with the assistance of Sales Executives under the direction of the Area Sales Manager.
- GCSE Grade C standard or equivalent in English and Maths is desirable.
- CSCS Supervisor card.
- Technical qualification in building such as City & Guilds.
- A full clean driving licence is required and happy to travel extensively.
- General building experience required with emphasis on a trade background.
- Will possess strong practical skills in general building maintenance or repair.
- Computer literacy is essential in Microsoft Office.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.