|Job Title:||Business Admin Apprentice|
|Salary:||Up to £3.90 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Business Admin Apprentice - Leicester - Full-Time Position
Our Client in the Leicester area is currently looking for a Lettings and Business Admin Apprentice to join their team. The company is a successful accommodation provider for local students attending university.
Important Details For This Business Admin Apprentice Position:
- Apprenticeship: Level 3 Business Admin
- Full-Time position
- National Apprenticeship Wage
The Lettings and Business Admin Apprentice Role:
This position is very diverse! You will gain an in-depth insight into how the business is managed as well as important professional and personal skills. Typical duties will include:
- Managing email communication. Key areas of support include maintenance emails, viewing/enquiries and managing documentation requests.
- Liaising with prospective tenants to organise viewings and ensure attendance. Which will be done on the phone and via email.
- Sending our compliance forms and chasing completion.
- Updating company spreadsheets.
- Uploading key events and properties onto the company's social media platforms.
- General office running. Checking supplies, general administration and some occasional 'housekeeping'.
Characteristics of a Lettings and Business Admin Apprentice:
As this is an apprentice position, you will be able to learn a number of key business and personal skills. However, it is beneficial to also have the following:
- An understanding of the office environment.
- Be able to use your own initiative to complete tasks.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Desire to learn.
- Able to communicate effectively over the phone and in writing.
Contact Details: If you would like to apply for this position, please contact the office on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Jouel or alternatively send your CV via clicking APPLY NOW.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.
Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.