|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum D.O.E
Location: Nationwide (London HQ)
Hours: Full-Time (40 Hours)
Business Development Executive required for a multi national smart phone manufacturer. This is a permanent position offering a salary up to £50'000 per annum depending on experience. Primarily based in London, candidates will need to be happy with travel nationwide and potentially internationally. This role will play a critical part in expanding the diversity of the clientele, so will ideally suit candidates with business to business and business to customer experience. Candidates will also need to be self driven and able to work on their own initiative.
- Salary up to £50'000 per annum depending on experience.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Pension scheme.
- Commission scheme.
Duties Of The Business Development Executive:
- Establish business relationships and partnerships in order to achieve targets and ensure growth.
- Generate and implement strategies to determine what partnerships and products to focus on.
- Securing and nurturing new and existing relationships and partnerships.
- Oversee and contribute to the production of partnerships, business proposals and contracts.
- Identify new opportunities to grow business volumes, whilst creating value for customers and partners.
- Contribute to building brand awareness through digital platforms and public relations.
- Lead negotiations and collaborate with technical teams in pitching for partnerships to ensure closure of deals.
- Always ensure the highest customer service.
Ideal Business Development Executive:
- Will have strong sales acumen.
- A strategic thinker with a flair for innovation and creativity.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Self motivated with a drive for execution.
- Excellent negotiation skills with a results driven attitude.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.