|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Business Development Executive
Our client has a new opportunity that has arisen from their expanding team for a Business Development Executive. The company is one of the fastest growing manufactures and suppliers of portable display solutions. They are looking for a driven, ambitious and bright individual that has a keen eye for detail
Desirable Skills & Qualities for the Business Development Executive
* A keen eye for detail
* To be comfortable with making phone calls
* Self-motivated with ambition to grow with the business
* Good IT knowledge with a good knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office programs and Outlook
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
* Excellent telephone manner and verbal/written communication
* Flexibility with working hours
* The ability to work well within a team and within a fast paced environment
* At least 1 year of experience working within a sales environment
Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive
As a business developer you will be responsible for a number of tasks. You will maintain strong relationships with your customers whilst providing excellent service levels.
* To take incoming calls and queries from customers
* To make pro-active calls to keep in touch with existing customers and hunt for new business
* To have an open line of communication with the production and warehouse teams
* To quote customers on products efficiently and promptly.
* To gain excellent product knowledge through on-site training
* To learn the order process flow through the business
* To report to the Sales Office Manager and have a good working relationship with the External Sales Manager for your territory.
* Competitive Salary
* Working hours 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday with half an hour for lunch
* 23 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
* The chance to progress through the business as it grows
If you are interested in applying to this Business Executive position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please contact Jouel Potter on his email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 262 3733.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.
Tags: Business Executive, Business Development Executive, Business, Executive, Development