|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£16000 - £20000 per annum + COMMISSION|
|Contact Name:||Stacy Bone|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£16,000 to £20,000 per annum plus uncapped commission
£25,000 OTE in year 1 rising annually
Regional Recruitment Services are offering an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious Business Development Manager to further develop an established Commercial Division. In a competitive marketplace, strong business development skills and an ability to forge lasting business relationships are essential requirements for this role.
The Job Role:
- Generating new business and managing the accounts of converted customers
- Extensive B2B sales, field sales and direct marketing
- Booking and attending appointments with prospective clients
- Preparing and writing presentations with tailored recruitment solutions
- Taking detailed job requirements from clients to ensure suitable job-matching
- Maximising profitability with converted clients at all times
- Adhering to company systems - this will include meeting set KPI's, updating an internal IT system and providing weekly reports to a Company Director
- Providing occasional administration support to the existing team as and when required
Ideally, we are looking for:
- Determined Sales Professionals with a demonstrable track record of exceeding targets in a sales environment
- Target driven and committed individuals with commercial awareness
- Preferable experience in B2B sales, extensive tele-sales or within the recruitment sector
- Confident with using IT systems
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly
- Excellent written English skills
Our benefits package includes:
- A starting salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum
- A bonus package which allows for YR1 OTE of £25,000 per annum
- State of the art CRM and IT systems
- Modern office environment
- 6 month and 12 month salary review
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 25 days
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Mike Stinson.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.