|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Long Eaton, Nottingham, Loughborough, Beeston, Derby, Ilkeston, Leicester
- Circa £30,000 to £33,000 per annum.
- Lucrative bonus based sales growth and margin.
- Company Car.
- Laptop and Phone.
- Pension Scheme.
- 20 days plus statutory days.
- Retail discounts.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression.
Monday to Friday days.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Acquire new business, both from a pre-defined prospect list of potential customers and your own initiative.
- Responsible for developing customer accounts and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Increase customer base which will consist of restaurants, independent pub operators, nursing and care homes etc.
- Comfortable in a predominately field based role and maintaining good relations with owners and managers.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- A proven track record in sales within the food service sector.
- Able to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Self-motivated and sales driven.
- IT literate.
- Full UK driving licence.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.