|Job Title:||Business PR Executive|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Business PR Executive
£25,000 - £35,000
9-5 with an hour's lunch
Our client is one of the UK'S leading, award-winning, digital marketing brand agencies. Boasting an enviable portfolio of clients, regionally, nationally and internationally. A family-owned business with strong values, our client has grown exponentially in the past 15 years and now employs more than 110 highly-skilled staff.
The company is now growing its presence in the commercial and financial sectors and as a result, they need a business executive to help share their clients' success stories with their target audiences.
Desirable skills, qualifications and experience of the Business Executive
* Educated to degree-level or equivalent
* Strong written communication skills
* A good understanding of business, commerce and finance
* Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* Previous experience in PR and a Business Executive role
Responsibilities of the Business Executive
* Developing strong relationships with clients and understanding their needs
* Creating PR Campaign
* Writing press releases
* Creating media lists
* Pitching stories
* Responding to journalists' requests, arranging interviews and organising press visits
* Building press coverage reports
* Participating in product launches, hospitality events and exhibitions as required
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
If you are interested in applying to this Business Executive position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please contact Jouel Potter on his email email@example.com or call 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.
Tags: Business Executive, Business PR Executive, Business, Executive, PR Executive