|Job Title:||CAD Operator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
CAD Operator required for a well established, leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial doors. Based in North Leicestershire this is a permanent position offering a generous salary up to £25k per annum. This position will include liaising with trade customers, architects and main contractors, and will be ideally suited to candidates with experience working as a CAD Operator. The role will also include some Technical Support, in which candidates will be offering phone and email support to customers. There may also be occasions where client meetings will need to be attended off site to support the sales team.
- Up to £25k per annum salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Free on site parking.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Relevant product training in support of the role.
- Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 16:30.
Duties Of The CAD Operator:
- Generating and issuing CAD drawings to trade customers.
- Issuing CAD sections to Architects to assist in their drawings.
- Issuing product drawing layouts and chasing for approval.
- Pre sales technical support to customers for all products.
- Will be a strong communicator both written and verbally.
- Strong I.T skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to produce and issue CAD drawings from templates.
- The technical ability to read drawings.
- Will ideally have previous experience as a CAD Operator or within a Technical Support capacity.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.