|Job Title:||Car Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £1 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Curtis Hunt|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Sales Executive / Leamington
£15,000 Basic. Plus £35,000 OTE
Car Sales Executive;
* Dealing with all new and used car enquiry leads, and converting to appointment and sales, ensuring all sales leads are maximised.
* Sales through volume of new and used cars, upselling on accessories, extended warranty and finance packages.
* Drive the sales process, from meet and greet, test drive, presentation of products and sales through to delivery and handover of the vehicle.
New & Used Car Sales Executive must have;
* Full UK drivers licence.
* Background in customer service, sales and an interest in the automotive industry.
* The drive to hit your targets month after month - a natural people person, passionate about putting smiles on faces.
* Previous sales experience is favourable but not necessary, experience using computer systems is a must.
Our client, a reputable Large Main Car Dealership, is currently looking for a New & Used Car Sales Executive to join their sales team.
You will be responsible for selling a range of vehicles, adding to the already high market share. As well as appraising part exchanges and arranging test drives.
The ideal candidate will not only have an excellent career history in Main Dealer Sales but also be knowledgeable in dealing with customers from across a wide demographic, will possess outstanding communication skills, must be charismatic and positive in all situations and be able to present even the most complex of information in a clear and concise manner.
Motor Trade Sales experience is preferred but not essential.
Given the strength of the brand, you can expect to earn around £30K-£40k OTE per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Curtis Hunt.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.