|Salary:||£25000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
- On site parking.
- Pension scheme.
- Salary in the region of £26k per annum
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00
- Rotating shifts.
Duties Included In This Role:
- General sheet metal working & supervision or production and operating workers.
- Highlight potential errors prior to fabrication.
- Operation of equipment.
- Other duties within reason may be required.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have supervisory / chargehand experience in sheet metal fabrication, MIG & TIG welding.
- Good use of initiative and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Will be effective working within a team and have good prioritisation skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.