|Job Title:||Claims Handler|
|Salary:||£18500 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Key Skills; Customer service, Claims, administration, data entry
Salary; up to £18,500 per annum
If you have strong customer service skills or claims experience paired with the desire to progress within a call centre role, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are working in partnership with one of the UK's most prestigious and well recognised organisations within the financial services sector and currently have opportunities for people to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
* Answering inbound calls and supporting the customer with insurance claims. This can include calls from customers who have experienced a lot of trauma from an accident so an empathetic approach is required
* Taking notes for each caller making sure that all information is noted
* Ensuring all details are accurately entered on the internal system
* Negotiating with customers
* Making decisions regarding the customers situation
* Full training will be provided as well as the opportunity to learn about other parts of the process to enable you to progress your career
* Ideally you will have previous experience within a similar Customer Service based role
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience negotiating and decision making would be beneficial
* A high level of empathy
* Great problem solving skills
* Must be a strong team player and happy to work within a fast paced environment
* Please note, successful candidates will be required to pass a Credit Check, CRB and reference check due to working in the Financial sector
* Full time, Permanent position with one of the UK's most reputable employers.
* Salary of up to £18,500 per annum
* Working on a rotating shift basis, Monday - Sunday between 8am - 8pm
* Comprehensive benefits package including staff discounts, incentives etc.
* Excellent induction and training scheme
* Personal development opportunities
* Competitive holiday and pension package
* Modern office environment
* Plus lots more
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy Geraghty.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.