|Salary:||£7.50 per hour + OVERTIME|
|Contact Name:||Natalia Wolski|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are urgently recruiting a Cleaner on behalf of one of the region's largest contract cleaning providers who work within the Commercial, Industrial and Construction sectors. Ideal candidates for this position will have a genuine desire to progress their career within the service industry. An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
- £7.50 per hour.
- Permanent employment upon completion of temporary contract.
- Development and progress package in place from day one.
- Company vehicle (for work purposes)
- 28 days' holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Other working hours as the business dictates.
- 47.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 07.00 - 16.30
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Various cleaning duties on a range of projects including new build housing and property re-let.
- Liaise with site staff to ensure an efficient and timely response to their requirements.
- Provide cleaning cover in the event of sickness/holidays on other contracts as required.
- Liaise with Site Manager on all projects informing them of progress and potential problems.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- No previous experience required as full training will be provided.
- Understanding of health and safety in the workplace.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- CSCS Card (essential)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 366 75 95 or 0116 262 37 33 and ask for Natalia
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.