|Job Title:||CLEANING TECHNICIAN / CSCS CLEANER|
|Salary:||£300 - £310 per week|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Smith|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
we are urgently recruiting a Cleaning Technician / CSCS Cleaner on behalf of one of the region's largest contract cleaning providers who work within the Commercial, Industrial and Construction sectors based in COALVILLE. Ideal candidates for this position will have a genuine desire to progress their career within the service industry and have a valid CSCS card. An immediate start is available for the successful candidates.
- up to £310 PER WEEK.
- Possibility of permanent employment
- Progression and career development
- Company vehicle (for work purposes) and mobile phone.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Travel to site given from depot location.
- Monday to Friday 06.30 - 16.00
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Various cleaning duties on a range of projects including new build housing and new build warehouses.
- Liaise with site staff to ensure an efficient and timely response to their requirements.
- Provide cleaning cover in the event of sickness/holidays on other contracts as required.
- Liaise with Site Manager on all projects informing them of progress and potential problems.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- No previous experience required as full training will be provided.
- Understanding of health and safety in the workplace.
- CSCS Card holder.
The first stage of the application process is to apply Online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Lauren (email@example.com).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website