|Job Title:||Client Relations Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Curtis Hunt|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Customer Relationship Manager
Reports to Registered Manager
- To be a member of the Leadership Team and focus on the marketing of the service to ensure the occupancy meets budgetary requirement.
- To lead on local networking, developing relationships that create community involvement that benefits residents
- To ensure that you are aware of your role in your relation to the home's safeguarding Adult's policy, taking steps to protect residents from any form of abuse or neglect and using the appropriate reporting mechanisms to inform the home's Management of any concerns immediately.
- Comply with safeguarding procedures at all times and promote an honest and open culture.
Health and safety
- Comply with Company's Health and Safety policies at all times.
- Promote safe working practices and advise the manager of any Health and Safety concerns
- Act in such a way as to promote the good reputation of the company
- Always act in a professional manner, operating with integrity, respecting individuals and maintaining confidentiality.
- Ensure that all information of a confidential nature that is not critical to safeguarding procedures is not disclosed with due consent of the service user, Their legal representative or a staff member
- Be an active and support member of the service's team, contributing to the team meetings, training and development and ensuring good communication so that our client is friendly, supportive working and living environment.
- Adhere to care policies and procedures at all times
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility to meet the occupancy as agreed in the budget, focusing on the private sector.
- Effectively follow through each enquiry from initial contact though to the final decision
- Maintain the lead management system (cold Harbor)
- Develop a trusting and positive relationship with enquiries by:
- Understanding their needs
- Being open and honest
- Maintain contact throughout the enquiry process
- With the registered Manager, review occupancy and marketing activity against agreed KPI's
- Ensure all reporting internally and externally is completed accurately and on time
- Support the move in process, ensuring that the resident and their families experience is positive
- Ensure that all required moving in documentation and finances are completed prior to admission
Qualifications, Knowledge and experience
- Minimum of two years' sales marketing Business to Customer
- Proven track record in customer relations
- Sales experience in the healthcare sector
- Marketing / sales degree or degree level education
Skills and competencies
- Strong Leadership and people management skills
- Ability to engage and motivate team members
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft office applications and windows based operating environments
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 37 33 and ask for Curtis. Or email Curtis@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour.
You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.