|Job Title:||Client Relationship Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus OTE £47K|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Client Relationship Manager
Our Client is a healthcare organisation who are growing all the time. They are currently looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to work from their luxury care home in Chigwell. This is a permanent position. The Client Relationship Manager will be a member of the Leadership Team and focus on the marketing of the home to ensure occupancy meets budgetary requirement. To lead on local networking, developing relationships that create community involvement that benefits residents.
Up to £35,000 per annum plus bonus
40 hours per week - 9am - 5.30pm
Shifts: Monday to Friday (occasional weekend work as and when required)
* Act in such a way as to promote the good reputation of the company
* Always act in a professional manner, operating with integrity, respecting individuals and maintaining confidentiality
* Ensure that all information of a confidential nature that is not critical to Safeguarding procedures is not disclosed without due consent of the service user, their legal representative or a staff member
* Be an active and supportive member of the Oakland Primecare team, contributing to team meetings, training and development and ensuring good communication so that Oakland Primecare is a friendly, supportive working and living environment
* Adhere to Oakland Care policies and procedures at all times
* Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
* Overall responsibility to meet the occupancy as agreed in the budget, focusing on the private sector.
* Effectively follow through each enquiry from initial contact though to the final decision.
* Maintain the lead management system (Cold Harbour).
* Develop a trusting and positive relationship with enquirers by:
Understanding their needs.
Being open and honest.
Maintain contact throughout the enquiry process.
* With the Registered Manager, review occupancy and marketing activity against agreed KPI's.
* Ensure all reporting internally and externally is completed accurately and on time.
* Support the Move in Process, ensuring that the resident and their families experience is positive.
* Ensure that all required moving in documentation and finances are completed prior to admission.
Ideal Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
* Minimum of two years Sales Marketing Business to Customer
* Proven track record in Customer Relations
* Sales experience in the healthcare sector
* Strong leadership and people management skills
* Ability to engage and motivate team members
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
* Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Explorer (plus other sales/marketing IT tools)
* Marketing/Sales Degree or degree level education
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.