|Job Title:||CMM Inspector|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
CMM Inspectors required for a well established supplier to the motorsport, medical and rail industries. These are a permanent positions offering a salary up to £30k per annum. Previous experience as a Quality Inspector, or CMM Inspector is essential as you will need to maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in process production and finished products, then recording the quality results.
- Up to £30k per annum.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Pension scheme.
- Monday to Friday.
- Evening and night shifts available.
- Conducting visual and measurement tests on incoming materials, rejecting and returning materials which are not acceptable.
- Communicating required adjustments to the Production Supervisor after visual and measurement tests during in process production.
- Approving finished products by visual and measurement testing. Returning products for re work.
- Completing reports and logs, summarising re work and waste. Inputting all data.
- Maintenance of measurement equipment.
- Experience with CMM (Cosmos).
- A qualified internal auditor.
- Experience with PPAP / ISIR.
- Ability to manage calibration systems.
- Fully conversant with 8D reports / FMEA and SPC.
- A proven knowledge of implementing and / or maintaining ISO 9001.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying please email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.