|Job Title:||CMM Programmer|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Up to £27k per annum.
- Overtime available.
- Pension Scheme.
- Onsite Parking.
- Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 16:30.
- Friday 07:30 - 13:30.
- Applicants must be flexible to work some overtime on Fridays when required for business needs.
- Use of analogue and digital measuring equipment.
- Set and program CMM for first offs and batch work inspection.
- Produce standard operating procedures for CMM inspection.
- Visual inspection of components.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Be able to read, interpret and fully understand engineering drawings.
- Will have experience working within the Aerospace industry.
- Methodical approach and a good eye for detail.
- Be familiar with both Metric and Imperial measurements and equipment.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.