|Job Title:||CMM / Quality Inspection|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
CMM / Quality Inspector
Salary up to £30K per annum
CMM Inspector required for a well established supplier to the motorsport, medical and rail industries. These are a permanent positions offering a salary up to £30k per annum. Previous experience as a Quality Inspector is essential as you will need to maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in process production and finished products, then recording the quality results.
- Conducting visual and measurement tests on incoming materials, rejecting and returning materials which are not acceptable.
- Communicating required adjustments to the Production Supervisor after visual and measurement tests during in process production.
- Approving finished products by visual and measurement testing. Returning products for re work.
- Completing reports and logs, summarising re work and waste. Inputting all data.
- Maintenance of measurement equipment.
- Experience with CMM (Cosmos).
- A qualified internal auditor.
- Experience with PPAP / ISIR.
- Ability to manage calibration systems.
- Fully conversant with 8D reports / FMEA and SPC.
- A proven knowledge of implementing and / or maintaining ISO 9001.
- Up to £30k per annum.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Pension scheme.
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.