|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Salary:||£12 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
CNC Machinist (turning or milling)
Immediate start available
Up to £15/ hr (depending on experience and shift)
Shift - Nights 00:00 - 08:00
I am currently recruiting for a skilled CNC machinist for our client based in Leicester. Candidates will need to be trained in operating and setting. This will be a fantastic opportunity to develop a solid career within a successful and growing business.
The Role - CNC Machinist
* Setting and operating CNC turning or milling machines with Fanuc controls
* Making adjustments to the machine settings as required.
* Checking quality of all components (use of measuring equipment: micrometre, calipers and verniers)
* Working with engineering drawings
The Candidates - CNC Machinist
* Experience in setting and operating
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Competent in all aspects of setting tools
* Familiar with the use of measuring equipment: micrometre, calipers and verniers.
* Happy to work on medium to large batch work
Key skills: CNC , Setting , Operating , Milling , Miller , Turning , Turner , engineering
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Gemma.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.