|Job Title:||CNC Miller - programmer|
|Salary:||£14 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
CNC Miller - programmer
CNC Machinist - milling
Pay up to £15 / hr
Immediate start available
I am currently recruiting for a skilled CNC machinist for our client based in Leicester. This will be a fantastic opportunity to develop a solid career within a successful and growing business.
* At least 5 years' experience with CNC milling machines
* Programming / setting / operating of CNC Milling with Fanuc controls
* Ability to read manufacturing drawings and understanding of dimensions and tolerances.
* Ability to measure finished machined components using various inspection tools
* Previous experience operating manual machines - Bridgeports
* Accustomed to working in a fast paced, engineering environment
* Understand Health and Safety procedures enforced by the company
* Set, Operate and Program CNC milling machines safely and efficiently
* Write own programs to required specification
* Competently operate manual machines - Bridgeport
* Ensure that Health and Safety awareness and performance meet company standards
* Responsible for quality and full conformity to the drawings
* Read and interpret, technical drawings, must be able to work to tight tolerances
* Competitive Salary
* Day shift work 7.30 - 4.30
* Permanent work
* Solid career within a successful and growing business.
* Free Parking
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 07501469164, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.