|Job Title:||CNC Miller Programmer (Afternoon Shift)|
|Location:||Long Eaton, Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £31000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Up to £31k per annum dependant on experience.
- Overtime available and paid at time and half over 37 hours.
- Pension scheme.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday to Thursday 14:00 - 22:30.
- Friday 10:30 - 15:30.
- Ensuring manufactured parts are produced in the most efficient manner.
- Setting and running multiple machines when the component or batch size allow.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC Milling machines.
- Quality checking parts.
Ideal Candidate For The Role.
- Experience Programming, setting and operating with HAAS machines.
- Will have conventional Milling or Bridgeport experience.
- Experience working within an engineering environment, ideally within an ISO environment.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.