|Job Title:||CNC Milling Programmer|
|Salary:||£13.00 - £15.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Up to £15.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Overtime available that is paid at premium rate daily.
- Opportunity for permanent employment with a local, successful manufacturing company.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
- Monday to Friday.
- Days 07:30 - 16:00.
- There is a possibility that the shifts could change to a 4 on 4 off pattern (07:30 - 18:00).
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Must have previous experience gained on CNC MILLING machining centres.
- Will be experienced with FANUC or HEIDENHAIN controls.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must be able to quality check own work, read drawings and work to samples.
- Knowledge of good machine shop practices and / or experience of precision engineering for the automotive, aerospace or defence sectors.
- Knowledge of CADCam is advantageous but not essential.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Setting, Operating and Programming CNC MILLING machines using FANUC or HEIDENHAIN controls.
- Working from detailed drawings.
- Cleaning and quality checking finished parts.
- Other duties may be included.
KEY SKILLS: CNC, TURNING, MILLING, ENGINEERING, SETTING, OPERATING, SETTER, OPERATOR, AEROSPACE, AUTOMOTIVE, FANUC, HEIDENHAIN, TECHNICAL
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.